Great news, cheese lovers: Say Chiizu Toast Singapore, Thailand’s famous stretchy Hokkaido cheese toast, is coming to Singapore! With its visually appealing packaging and super stretchy cheese toasts, we forsee Instagram will be filled with pictures of its package and videos of its cheese stretching.
Even though SayChiizu Toast hasn’t landed in Singapore yet, we managed to get our hands on it at one of its outlets in Siam Square, Bangkok. Check it out!
Say Chiizu Toast Bangkok
Centerpoint of Siam Square, 292 Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Other outlets: Terminal 21, The Mall Ngamwongwan, EmQuartier
If you can’t wait to try out SayChiizu’s toasts, take note of their opening schedule. They’ll not be opening one but four outlets in January 2018, so you can beat the queue by heading down to the outlet nearest to you.
SayChiizu Toast Singapore
- 15 Jan: Vivocity #B2-K16, 1 Harbourfront Walk Singapore 098585 (Harbourfront MRT)
- 16 Jan: 313 @Somerset Orchard Road Singapore 238895 (Somerset MRT)
- 17 Jan: White Sands Shopping Centre #01-44, 1 Pasir Ris Central Street 3 Singapore 518457 (Pasir Ris MRT)
- 18 Jan: Clementi Mall #04-K4, 3155 Commonwealth Avenue West Singapore 129588 (Clementi MRT)
They’ll also be opening a sit-down café at Bugis in Feburary so you can sit down and properly Instagram the toasts in their cheezy glory. You can see their website here for an idea of how their other foods look like.
- Feb 2018 (First Say Chiizu CAFE) Say Chiizu Bugis+ #04-01 201 Victoria Street (Singapore) 188067 (Bugis MRT)
- Feb 2018 SayChiizu Waterway Point #B1-K1 83 Punggol Central Singapore 82876 (Punggol MRT)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.